The Website is property of E&S Watches and Jewellery OOD, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria under universal identification code: 175200441, with seat and management address at No. 15 Tvurdishki prohod Str., Sofia, Bulgaria (hereinafter “E&S Watches and Jewellery”, “We” or “Us”).
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHY WE COLLECT IT?
Whenever customers visit the Website to view its contents and/or use its features including to make purchases from the Website We collect personally identifying information (“Personal Data”) about customers via digital tracking technologies (cookies) as well as personal data manually entered in the Website for the purposes of analysing user behaviour and interests, adding products to user Shopping Cart or developing wishlists as well as any other personal data they provide including for the purposes of making registration on the Website.
The types of personal data that we collect whenever visitors and users of the Website manually enter it in the course of making registration or purchasing products include name and surname, date of birth (optional), invoicing address (country, town, postal code, street name and number), delivery address (country, town, postal code, street name and number), telephone number, email address and information related to the purchase, including credit or debit card number.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
Each purchase on the Website is made with the utmost security thanks to our partnership with UniCredit Bulbank https://unicreditbulbank.bg аnd their secure virtual POS terminal payment system.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING
Through the Website, different types of personal data are collected and processed, for different purposes and on different legal grounds. More precisely:
- Personal data related to browsing and collected via cookies is processed on grounds of the performance of contracts or functioning of the Website(for necessary and functionality cookies) or on grounds of our legitimate interest (for marketing and analysing cookies);
- Personal data provided manually by users in the course of making orders on the Website is processed on grounds of the conclusion and performance of contractsfor sale of the products marketed on the Website;
- Personal data provided manually by users in the course of registering on the Website is processed on grounds of the explicit consentof the customer.
Personal data linked to the purchase will be stored for at least 10 years to comply with tax and civil law. Moreover, the data linked to the purchase may be stored for a longer period of time in order to comply with any statutory or contractual warranties granted to the client.
Unless provided otherwise by the applicable laws consent-based processing of personal data such as data provided for marketing and profiling activities are kept as long as necessary for the particular processing also with reference to the specific sector of activity and considering the interest demonstrated by the users to be updated on the products. Users who have subscribed to marketing emails will be asked to renew their consent no later than 2 (two) years after the subscription or renewal of consent.
Personal data of customers who have not renewed their consent and where E&S Watches and Jewellery cannot demonstrate any other legal grounds for the processing shall be deleted without undue delay.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
E&S Watches and Jewellery discloses the personal data collected over the Website only as permitted by law. Personal data shall be processed and disclosed to:
- Consultants of E&S Watches and Jewellerysuch as lawyers or accounts, processing data in their capacity of persons in charge of the protection of the interests of E&S Watches and Jewellery as well as for conforming with legal obligations;
- E&S Watches and Jewellerybusiness partners such as banks, couriers, system administrators and marketing companies acting in their capacity of data processors and providing E&S Watches and Jewellery with specific technical and organizational services in relation to the Website or the sale of the products (logistics services, payment services, IT services and marketing services).
- Police and judicial authorities, in compliance with the law and upon their request, or in case there are good reasons to believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent or take initiatives in relation to suspected unlawful activities, or assist national supervisory authorities; (2) prepare a defence against third party claims or charges, protect the security of its own website and of the company; (3) exercise or protect the rights, property or security of E&S Watches and Jewellery, its affiliates, customers, employees and third parties.
E&S Watches and Jewellery processes personal data using servers located within the European Union.
Although E&S Watches and Jewellery does not intend to, in the cases when E&S Watches and Jewellery transfers personal data outside the European Economic Area it shall ensure that the relevant country has been established to have an adequate level of personal data protection or E&S Watches and Jewellery shall require its partner to conclude the EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses in order to protect the transferred personal data.
CONSENT FOR RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES
After registering on the Website of the online store or immediately before the completion and payment of the order, the User has the right to provide consent for receiving marketing emails from Us. This consent is not related to the use of the Website and has nothing to do with making purchases from the online store. Consent to receive marketing emails may be revoked at any time.
RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS WITH REGARDS TO THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA
A user always has the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, even if it is not yet recorded, and to have it communicated to him/her in an intelligible form.
A user also has the right to obtain information about the source of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing it, the logic applied in the event of processing that is performed with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the controller and data processors; and indication of the persons or categories of persons whose personal data may be communicated, or who could end up being known by, for example, data processors or а supervising authority.
A user also has the right to request an update, correction or, when s/he has an interest in doing so, an inclusion of personal data, deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, that has been processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; a statement that the above operations were disclosed, including in terms of their content, to those parties to whom the data was communicated, except in the case in which such performance proves impossible or entails the use of methods that are clearly disproportionate to the right protected. The user can also ask for the portability of his/her data.
A user has the right to object, in part or in full, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is pertinent to the scope of the collection and the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing materials, or to conduct market research or commercial communications. In such cases the user has the right to ask for restriction of the processing concerning himself/herself. The right to object may also be exercised specifically with regard to one or more methods of sending marketing communications.
The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (please find more information below) as well as the right to withdraw the consent previously given.
Changes in the applicable laws including the GDPR might require Us to amend this policy from time to time. We shall inform you for any such changes to this policy to the email address provided by you for receiving communications from E&S Watches and Jewellery.
In case you need any information or assistance with regards to the processing of your data or to exercise your legal rights as data subject please contact Us at: email@example.com
Depending on your place of living you might also be able to refer to another Data Protection Authority (DPA) within the European Union. Please find a list of DPAs within the EU and their contact details here: